Some people who read zeldman.com have positions to fill. Others are looking for work. The ones with positions to fill are looking for clued-in designers and developers; they can’t find enough of them. The ones looking for work have had their fill of ordinary jobs; they seek greater challenges, and they have the chops to succeed. So I’ve added the 37signals Job Board to this site’s sidebar.
There were job boards before 37signals had one, and new job boards have popped up since. But of all the job boards old and new, 37signals’s seems to me to do the best, uh, job of connecting smart people with good positions. Recent job board postings include:
- Fandango seeks a Database Engineer in Los Angeles.
- CNET is looking for a Software Engineer in Bridgewater, NJ.
- United Nations University Media Studio is looking for a Web Application Developer in Tokyo, Japan.
- Sapient is looking for a Senior Site Developer in NYC.
- Periscope is looking for an Interactive Flash Developer in Minneapolis, MN.
- The Indianapolis Star is looking for a Development Manager in Indianapolis, IN.
- Million Dollar Homepage is looking for a Senior Web Developer in London.
- KickApps is looking for a Web Designer in NYC.
- Burton Snowboards needs a Web Designer in Burlington, VT.
- Soccer.com seeks a Usability Designer in Hillsborough, NC.
[tags]webdesign, webdevelopment, jobs, 37signals[/tags]