She is young, wild, and incoherent.
She trembles with luminous beauty.
I cannot seem to think of anything but her.
Six days ago she was a stranger to me.
Today I would die for her.
And so would my wife.
Ava Marie. Born 28 September 2004. Seven pounds, one ounce (when clean).
Previously in The Daily Report...
- You light up my iLife
- We review Jim Heid’s The Macintosh iLife ’04.
- Hail to the Chiefs
- Happy Cog redesigns the Kansas City Chiefs website.
- Cog redesigns Amnesty International USA
- “Amnesty International works tirelessly to end needless suffering in the real world. We do the same thing in the virtual world.” With these words, Happy Cog Studios announces its redesign of Amnesty International USA.
- ALA 187
- Pocket-sized design: helping your site fit into small, handheld devices with teeny-weeny screens.