Another Friday, another scratching of the itch that is A List Apart, For People Who Make Websites. In this week’s double issue:
Animators use onion skinning to render a snapshot of motion across time. Now, web designers can use this technique to create the truly extensible CSS-based drop shadow.
Because ALA’s readers are web users as well as designers and developers, we offer this tidbit from Derek Featherstone on creating user stylesheets to print articles to your own specifications.
Previously in The Daily Report...
- CSS banners “fixed”
- Making our ALA and Happy Cog “banners” work in IE5/Mac. CSS rollover tips.
- A List Apart 181 + Digital Web
- Separating content from structure?
- Hot socks from Reboot
- Three favorites from the May 1st Reboot. These sites might stimulate your creativity.
- Bug fix
- IE5/Mac users, rejoice. How a single carriage return fixed 47 display errors.
- Blog This
- Now anyone, at virtually any experience level, can own and manage an attractive and standards-compliant personal site. With input from Adaptive Path and Stopdesign, Blogger reinvents itself (and we lend a hand).