For those who couldn’t be there, and for those who were there and seek to savor the memories, here is An Event Apart Chicago, all wrapped up in a pretty bow:
- AEA Chicago – official photo set
- By John Morrison, subism studios llc. See also (and contribute to) An Event Apart Chicago 2009 Pool, a user group on Flickr.
- A Feed Apart Chicago
- Live tweeting from the show, captured forever and still being updated. Includes complete blow-by-blow from Whitney Hess.
- Luke W’s Notes on the Show
- Smart note-taking by Luke Wroblewski, design lead for Yahoo!, frequent AEA speaker, and author of Web Form Design: Filling in the Blanks (Rosenfeld Media, 2008):
- Jeffrey Zeldman: A Site Redesign
- Jason Santa Maria: Thinking Small
- Kristina Halvorson: Content First
- Dan Brown: Concept Models -A Tool for Planning Websites
- Whitney Hess: DIY UX -Give Your Users an Upgrade
- Andy Clarke: Walls Come Tumbling Down
- Aaron Gustafson: Using CSS3 Today with eCSStender (not captured)
- Simon Willison: Building Things Fast
- Luke Wroblewski: Web Form Design in Action (download slides)
- Dan Rubin: Designing Virtual Realism
- Dan Cederholm: Progressive Enrichment With CSS3 (not captured)
- Three years of An Event Apart Presentations
Comment posting here is a bit wonky at the moment. We are investigating the cause. Normal commenting has been restored. Thank you, Noel Jackson.
Short URL: zeldman.com/?p=2695