Chicago Deep Dish
For those who couldn’t be there, and for those who were there and seek to savor the memories, here is An Event Apart Chicago, all wrapped up in a pretty bow:
- AEA Chicago – official photo set
- By John Morrison, subism studios llc. See also (and contribute to) An Event Apart Chicago 2009 Pool, a user group on Flickr.
- A Feed Apart Chicago
- Live tweeting from the show, captured forever and still being updated. Includes complete blow-by-blow from Whitney Hess.
- Luke W’s Notes on the Show
- Smart note-taking by Luke Wroblewski, design lead for Yahoo!, frequent AEA speaker, and author of Web Form Design: Filling in the Blanks (Rosenfeld Media, 2008):
- Jeffrey Zeldman: A Site Redesign
- Jason Santa Maria: Thinking Small
- Kristina Halvorson: Content First
- Dan Brown: Concept Models -A Tool for Planning Websites
- Whitney Hess: DIY UX -Give Your Users an Upgrade
- Andy Clarke: Walls Come Tumbling Down
- Aaron Gustafson: Using CSS3 Today with eCSStender (not captured)
- Simon Willison: Building Things Fast
- Luke Wroblewski: Web Form Design in Action (download slides)
- Dan Rubin: Designing Virtual Realism
- Dan Cederholm: Progressive Enrichment With CSS3 (not captured)
- Three years of An Event Apart Presentations
Comment posting here is a bit wonky at the moment. We are investigating the cause. Normal commenting has been restored. Thank you, Noel Jackson.
Short URL: zeldman.com/?p=2695
18 Responses to “Chicago Deep Dish”