Inappropriate “Talk Like a Pirate Day” remarks
- Aaaaar! Ye have cancer, Mr Finkelstein.
- Aaaar! Be leavin’ you, I will, and fightin’ fer custody of th’ youngins, damn yer eyes
- Aar! That joint be not mine, old father!
- Aaaaaaaar! Home a day early, ye are, husband. This varmint a poor stranger be who lost his clothes.
- Aaar! ‘Twas my right of way!
- Aaar! The tightening of credit conditions has the potential to intensify the housing correction and restrain economic growth more generally, aar. Today’s action is intended to forestall some of the adverse effects on the broader economy that might otherwise arise from the disruptions in financial markets, aaaar!
- Aaar! Yer brat should not play so near me pit bull doggie, aar!
- Aaar! Come out with your hands up, blast ye!
- Aaaar! Lass, ye come upon me unawares! I bought these for the articles, be it so!
- Aaaaaaar! Peace be upon he who follows the guidance: People of America this talk of mine is for you and concerns the ideal way to prevent another Manhattan, and deals with the war and its causes and results, avast!
[tags]pirates, talk like a pirate, talk like a pirate day, avast, aar! aaar![/tags]
Filed under: Memes
48 Responses to “Inappropriate “Talk Like a Pirate Day” remarks”