The Happy Cog-designed social network for Brighter Planet is now in public beta. Come on down and kick the tires. Brighter Planet helps you take control of your environmental footprint: measure your climate impact, discover simple ways to reduce it, track your progress, and share your experiences with other people who who want to make a difference.
Happy Cog‘s New York office developed this project. The team:
- Aaron Gustafson, front-end development (blog, articles, Twitter)
- Naz Hamid, design (website, Twitter)
- Whitney Hess, user experience (blog, Twitter).
- Erin Kissane, content strategy (articles, blog, Twitter)
- Kelly McCarthy, project manager
- Jeffrey Zeldman, creative director
This truly collaborative project could not have been conceived or completed without the brilliant and generous work of Brighter Planet team members including:
- CTO Adam Rubin (bio, blog, Twitter)
- Co-founder and Product Design Director Andy Rossmeissl (Twitter, bio)
- Senior Systems Engineer Seamus Abshere (bio)
- Rails developer Rich Sturim (Twitter, bio)
Not only is this young, passionate team dedicated to reducing climate change and all things green, they are also marketing kingpins, shrewd user experience designers, and badass developers.
We love our clients. These folks and this project are dear to us. And it’s a fun way to make a difference. I hope you’ll check out Brighter Planet’s new beta social network.
[tags]brighterplanet, climatechange, beta, site, launch, launches, webdesign, projects, work, happycog[/tags]