Registration is now open for all six An Event Apart conferences in 2011. Join us for three days of the latest web standards, best practices, and creative inspiration in…
- Seattle – March 28-30
- Boston – May 2-4
- Atlanta – June 13-15
- Minneapolis – August 8-10
- Washington, DC – October 24–26
- San Francisco – December 12-14
Each two-day An Event Apart conference will be followed by A Day Apart, a one-day workshop dedicated to a special topic. We are pleased to announce our topics and speakers for 2011:
- Mobile Web Design with Luke Wroblewski (Seattle – March 30)
- HTML5 and CSS3 with Jeremy Keith and Ethan Marcotte (Boston – May 4)
- Content Strategy with Kristina Halvorson (Atlanta – June15)
- HTML5 and CSS3 with Jeremy Keith and Ethan Marcotte (Minneapolis – August 10)
- Accessible Web Design with Derek Featherstone (Washington, DC – October 26)
- Mobile Web Design with Luke Wroblewski (San Francisco – December14)
You can register for just A Day Apart, or just An Event Apart, or save over $100 when you attend all three days.
To register, or for more information, visit aneventapart.com.