Registration is now open for An Event Apart 2010. Choose from five great shows in five great cities, plus a special one-day workshop on HTML5 and CSS3!
5 great cities, 11 unforgettable days
An Event Apart is an intensely educational two-day conference for passionate practitioners of standards-based web design. If you care about code as well as content, usability as well as design, An Event Apart is the conference you’ve been waiting for. But wait no longer! Tickets are now on sale for all five great 2010 events:
- Seattle (April 5–7, 2010)
- Boston (May 24–25, 2010)
- Minneapolis (August 2–3, 2010)
- Washington DC (September 16–17, 2010)
- San Diego (November 1–2, 2010)
Special HTML5/CSS3 Workshop
We’re pleased to announce our first workshop day. And what a workshop it is! Join Jeremy Keith and Dan Cederholm in Seattle for a special one-day learning experience on HTML5 and CSS3:
A Day Apart
April 7, 2010
Bell Harbor Conference Center
A Day Apart Seattle follows An Event Apart Seattle. You can register just for An Event Apart or just for A Day Apart—or save over $100 when you register for all three days.
Learning with the stars
Whether the topic is creating the right content and features for your audience, designing pages that are a pleasure to read and use, or beating browsers and web gadgets into submission, An Event Apart brings together twelve of the leading minds in web design for two days of non-stop inspiration and enlightenment. Featured speakers in 2010 include:
- Dan Cederholm, author, Bulletproof Web Design and Handcrafted CSS
- Andy Clarke, author, Transcending CSS
- Kristina Halvorson, author, Content Strategy for the Web
- Whitney Hess, strategic partner, Happy Cog
- Jeremy Keith, author, DOM Scripting
- Ethan Marcotte, co-author, Handcrafted CSS and Designing With Web Standards, 3rd Edition
- Jared Spool, Founding Principal, User Interface Engineering
- Nicole Sullivan, co-author, Even Faster Websites
- Aarron Walter, author, Building Findable Websites
- Luke Wroblewski, author, Web Form Design
- Jeff Veen, author, Art & Science of Web Design
- Eric Meyer, author, Cascading Style Sheets: The Definitive Guide and Eric Meyer on CSS
- Jeffrey Zeldman (c’est moi), author, Designing With Web Standards, 3rd Edition and Taking Your Talent to the Web
Reserve 2010 at 2008 prices
Tickets for all five An Event Apart conferences, plus A Day Apart with Dan Cederholm and Jeremy Keith, are now on sale at the same prices we charged in 2008—and all with a special early bird discount. Reservations are first-come, first-served, so start planning now.
To keep up with the latest AEA doings, become a fan on Facebook, join our Ning social network, or subscribe to our mailing list.