Tickets are now available for An Event Apart Chicago 2007, August 27–28, at the Chicago Marriott Downtown. It’s two days of web standards, best practices, and creative inspiration with…
- Dan Cederholm, author, Web Standards Solutions, Bulletproof Web Design
- Louis Rosenfeld, author, Information Architecture for the World Wide Web
- Liz Danzico, editor, Boxes and Arrows
- Jeremy Keith, author, DOM Scripting, Bulletproof Ajax
- Jim Coudal, president, Coudal Partners
- Luke Wroblewski, publisher, Functioning Form,, senior principal designer, Yahoo!
- Derek Featherstone, Accessibility/Assistive Devices Task Force, DOM Scripting Task Force, The Web Standards Project
- Jason Santa Maria, art director, A List Apart, creative director, Happy Cog
Plus your hosts:
- Eric Meyer, author, CSS: The Definitive Guide, Eric Meyer on CSS
- Jeffrey Zeldman, publisher and creative director, A List Apart, author, Designing With Web Standards
Jam-packed with education and inspiration
On the agenda:
- Search analytics for fun and profit
- Secrets of the CSS Jedi
- “The seven lies of information architecture”
- Best practices for form design
- Writing the user interface
- Designing your way out of a paper bag
Learn how to use data you didn’t even realize you were collecting, to find out what your users really want. Discover how different forms, fields, and labels make or break interactions. How color, typography, and visual metaphors influence perception of your site and brand. How to make personal projects more successful and daily work-for-hire more fulfilling.
Register early and save
Your Conference Pass includes admission to all sessions at the two-day Chicago conference, snacks and lunch on both days, access to all social events, and a bag of swag. If you register by July 27, it’s yours for $795 ($100 off the standard pricing). Frequent Apartniks (those who’ve attended a previous Event Apart event) save an additional $100. More information is available at aneventapart.com.
[tags]aneventapart, an event apart, chicago, aeachicago07[/tags]