- Happy Cog: About us
- Pardon our size, we are growing.
- Sonja Mueller Photography
- Photo portfolio with unusual (unique, soothing, rather beautiful, if ultimately unrelated to the content it supports) Flash-based interface. The rich interface almost overshadows the photography.
- Deconstructing the Mobile Web
The mobile Web is largely overplayed hype—the clumsy extrapolation of the behavior and use of a basic set of interfaces from one environment to another incompatible one.
- 10 Things I Learned at Mobile 2.0
- Mobile 2.0 = The Web.
- The mobile web browser is the next killer app.
Plus eight more things!
- Turing Test Proves 2-Year-Olds Not Human
Roger Mason and Cao Li, as part of their Doctoral thesis, have performed the Turing Test on a group of 2-year-old children, both male and female. The results show that of a group of 100 children, none passed the Turing Test.
- Q. Why Am I So Angry?
- A. Pants.
- Are you ready for ISBN-13?
- On 1 January 2007, the length of the International Standard Book Number (ISBN) will officially change from 10 to 13 digits. Pearson’s online tool quickly translates between 10 and 13-digit ISBNs.
- Entrepreneurs See a Web Guided by Common Sense
- NY Times: Semantic Web = Web 3.0.
- Safari Tidy plugin
- Automagically validate the web pages you browse for (x)html compliance. Works great! Recommended.
- Flickr: Retro Kid
- Astounding photo pool containing thousands of retro images—classic faves to arcane rarities. It’s a themed bazaar for your eyeballs! For yet more visual pleasure and oblique social commentary, see also the Paula Wirth Flickr Groups.
- Pimp My Safari
- Extend Safari like you extend Firefox.
- Gratuitous use of buttocks in music marketing
- The song remains the same. Not work-safe.
[tags]mobile web, web 3.0, flickr, happycog, IA, ISBN, semantic web[/tags]