I’VE BEEN BUSY this month:
- Updated! Writing the Book on Web Design, Jeffrey Zeldman interview, Communication Arts Insights, March 24, 2015. “This is the beauty of a design career: you have the opportunity to create what you feel is missing from the world.”
- Zen and the Art of Wearable Markup, by Jeffrey Zeldman, The Pastry Box Project, March 21, 2015. Should my pants understand HTML? (My first Pastry Box piece!)
- You, Inc: Going from Developer to Web agency (interview with Jeffrey Zeldman), by Jeff Pflueger, Pantheon, March 20, 2015. Career tips.
- Interview: Jeffrey Zeldman, PSD To WordPress, March 20, 2015. Cartoons, music, and web design.
- Automan, The Dan Benjamin Show, March 19, 2015. Dan and I discuss the death of Internet Explorer.
- Designing the Web with Jeffrey Zeldman, The Web Ahead, March 18, 2015. Jen Simmons conducts a remarkable, in-depth interview on web design history, the state of web design and development, the future of our medium, and our masochistic love affair with Big Brother.
- Jeffrey Zeldman on What He Wants All Designers to Know, Founder Dating, March 4, 2015. I’m an entrepreneur, and you can, too!
- Jesus and the Uber Driver by Jeffrey Zeldman, Medium, March 3, 2015. The panic and the passion. (My first Medium piece!)
And March is only half over.