CALLING ALL small design and tech firms in NYC: get a private office from $2K/month in our shared design space.
A Space Apart at 148 Madison Avenue (the Remsen Building) has private offices to lease in beautiful NoMad. Rub elbows with your favorite web, interaction, and type designers and publishers in clean, well-equipped design space in historic building with fast internet. Includes shared conference area access plus one or more private offices for your company, starting at $2K/month.
A Space Apart is located in a chic (but not trendy) creative neighborhood, convenient to Madison Square Park, Chelsea, Flatiron, Koreatown, Gramercy, Murray Hill, Grand Central, Penn Station, Ace and Roger hotels, and all New York subways. Professionally appointed shared design space includes:
- Furnished office space including ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, glossy desks; one room has a couch
- High Speed Internet Access (our own wires & network)
- Full use of large & small conference areas
- Printer, Scanner
- High-profile business address
- Kitchen area with espresso machine and designer mini-fridge
- Cleaning service
- Immediate move-in
Share space with Happy Cog HQ, A List Apart, An Event Apart, A Book Apart, Monkey Do design studio, and Nick Sherman type designer. Past studio mates include Byte Dept, Danilo Black, Font Bureau, Been.com, and The Great Discontent.
Contact me @zeldman to schedule a tour.