- The Ultimate Hipster Irony http://bigthink.com/ideas/18758
- Why You Can’t Work at Work | Jason Fried | Big Think: http://bigthink.com/ideas/18522
- Seeing too many ultra-minimal/undesigned blogs labeled “beautiful” cuz they use a @typekit font or two. Uh-uh.
- I love what @typekit is doing for the web, how it’s shaping the agenda *and* delivering the needed tools.
- In other news, I’ve come up with a title for my book of short stories. KAFKA FOR BEGINNERS.
- Selection pseudo-element. Choose text color/BG color when user selects text! Try it at http://bit.ly/9sjnai . (Not supported in IE).
- “IRS bomber Joe Stack captured the news for days, but his African American, Vietnam vet victim has gone unheralded” http://j.mp/a9U12B
- Must-read column, NYTimes: I Cost More, but I’m a Specialist http://s.nyt.com/u/Byb
- It’s probably a good thing that I didn’t get that XHTML2 tattoo. Probably.
- I just received a lovely “Happy New Year” card from the W3C. Repeat, I just received it.
- Watch Happy Cog’aoke 2 / Lesson Two: Solo-tunities on Vimeo! http://vimeo.com/9556324
Follow me on Twitter: @zeldman
5 Responses to “Recent Tweets”