Mission of Promo
The third edition of Designing With Web Standards has hit the shelves; excerpts and interviews are hitting digital airwaves everywhere. Among the latest:
- Creative Expert interviews Zeldman and Marcotte about DWWS3e, live, with call-in questions. Very nice. Broadcast 30 October, 2009; podcast published 31 October 2009.
- Author Talk: Jeffrey Zeldman Interview, an audio podcast at Peachpit. “Author and co-founder of The Web Standards Project Jeffrey Zeldman talks to publisher Nancy Aldrich-Ruenzel about the 3rd Edition of his book Designing with Web Standards. He also reveals why writers ‘can’t edit themselves.’” Published 11 November 2009.
- The Future of Web Standards is a free sample chapter for your reading pleasure. Published 12 November 2009.
- Jeffrey Zeldman On The Setup, a Waferbaby joint, takes a break from the DWWS3e fever to talk hardware and software. Published 13 November 2009.
- Video interview with Michael Nolan
- Typography Q&A with Ellen Lupton in Print Magazine
- And more!
Watch for major announcements
Short URL: zeldman.com/?p=2902
12 Responses to “Mission of Promo”