- http://webtrendmap.com/ by IA Inc. is farking amazing and beautiful. Congratulations, @iA.
- OH: “Type means the letters.”
- http://www.biggestapple.net/ is an exquisite new blog by a Wodehouse fan and non-designer (but you’d never know).
- My 5-year-old just spent 10 minutes showing me the correct way to massage her foot. My little girl is becoming a woman.
- HTML5 Super Friends declaration of support: http://www.zeldman.com/superfriends/
- In the park with the kid and friends, watching the sunlit hours melt away. It is the mellow end of summer and our bodies know it.
- http://bit.ly/InfXh Installing Snow Leopard: What you need to know. Fewer options make for simpler installation.
- The difference between marriage and divorce is, in divorce, the person who’ll never have sex with you again has her own apartment.
- “HTML 5 and me” by Jeremy Keith: http://bit.ly/sOqt7
- Dreamed about Mackenzie Phillips and woke up with a $500 a day habit.
- RT @leeclowsbeard Every client wants something new. And three examples of where it’s worked before. (via @Coudal)
- #twitterwit is now in bookstores. It’s an honor to have my work appear in the same volume as real writers like Ashton Kucher.
- Laura Dern’s hair is the scariest thing in Blue Velvet.
- @sourjayne At a certain level, you don’t write a resume, you write a paragraph.
- @sourjayne A multi-page resume suggests you’re narcissistic or inexperienced. These are not desired qualities in an employee.
- @sourjayne A 1-page resume shows you’re aware the person reading it has no time to waste — proving you’re experienced + have people skills.
- Actually, Barnes & Noble, I think I’ll save *100%* on Dan Brown’s follow-up to The Da Vinci Code.
2 Responses to “17 Tweets”