Found in my in-box on this gloriously muggy morning:
- E-mail from a neighborhood mom interested in hiring our child’s nanny in September, when the girl enters kindergarten. Would our nanny work part-time? (No, she would not.)
- Invitation to speak.
- Account status message from American Express, freezing my business account.
- Personal letter from a co-author of CSS.
- Correspondence from one half of a feud, demanding that A List Apart delete “libelous” comments made by the other half.
- QA correspondence on Brighter Planet beta.
- Photo of kid on general store porch-front rocking horse, sent by ex, from mini-vacation they’re taking together.
- Responses from speakers selected to present at An Event Apart in 2010.
- Discussion of “send to friend” links in context of COPPA compliance.
- Raw personal truth from my dear sponsee.
- Notes from a developer whose web fonts platform I’m beta testing.
- Query from a mom whose friend is expecting: what do we pay our nanny? Would she take less? (I hope not.)
- Basecamp notifications concerning Chapters 7, 9, 2, and 4 of Designing With Web Standards, 3rd Edition.
- Invitation from a social media network’s director of strategic relationships.
- Milestone reminder.
- Note from my brother about the release of his CD.
- Case study for review.
- Notice of Credit Limit Reduction on my personal account from American Express. “In this difficult economic environment, we all need to make choices about how we spend and save.”
- Discussions of Happy Cog new business activities in various stages of ripeness.
- Note about a magic berry that will make me look like a princess.
19 Responses to “In-Box Twenty”