Housing Works launch
We call ourselves web designers, but sometimes we are more than that. Sometimes we get to participate, in however small a way, in something much larger and more important than ourselves.
Started in 1990 by four members of ACT UP, Housing Works helps people who are homeless and have HIV or AIDS. Housing Works not only saves lives, it restores dignity, purpose, and hope to those whom society has cast aside. Happy Cog is honored and humbled to have worked with this amazing organization and to announce the relaunch of the Housing Works website, redesigned by Happy Cog.
Our thanks to Housing Works’s Christopher Sealey and his team—we bow endlessly in your direction, sir. And my thanks and commendation to the amazing people at Happy Cog who did the work:
- Robert Jolly: Client Relations
- Dave DeRuchie: Project Manager
- Liz Danzico: Information Architect
- Elizabeth Hare: Information Architect
- Dan Mall: Art Director/Designer
- Heather Shaw: Designer
- Jason Santa Maria: Designer
- Brian Warren: Front-end Developer
- Mark Huot: Back-end Developer
[tags]Housing Works, AIDS, HIV, homeless, homelessness, advocacy, hope, happycog, work[/tags]
21 Responses to “Housing Works launch”