$100 savings on our final Event Apart conference of the year end Saturday, September 15. If you’re planning to attend An Event Apart San Francisco, reserve your seat before the price goes up.
Zeldman.com readers can save an additional $50 by entering discount code AEAZELD in the appropriate field during checkout, reducing the cost of the two-day event to $745.
What does that get you? Two days of web standards, best practices, and creative inspiration (not to mention parties, meals, snacks, and swag) with these visionary industry leaders:
- Joe Clark, author of Building Accessible Web Sites (a coup! Joe publicly retired last year; we dragged him back)
- Douglas Bowman, of Wired News and Blogger design fame and interface design director at Google (a coup! Doug has been missing, and missed, since he joined Google)
- Aaron Gustafson, contributor to AdvancED DOM Scripting and Web Design in a Nutshell (a treat!)
- Jina Bolton, co-author of The Art & Science of CSS and UI developer at Apple (a thrill!)
- Jared Spool, founder of User Interface Engineering (a delight!)
- Kimberly Blessing, group lead at The Web Standards Project and veteran of enterprise standards adoption (a pleasure!)
- Erin Kissane, chief editor at A List Apart and Happy Cog (a joy of joys!)
- Jason Santa Maria, art director for A List Apart and creative director at Happy Cog (just so great!)
Seating is extremely limited, first come, first served. Don’t let the sun go down on you.
[tags]aneventapart, sanfrancisco, aeasanfrancisco07[/tags]