10 Things the Next iPhone Will Do
- Provide the option to download and save YouTube videos for 99 cents.
- Accept voice commands, read text aloud in any of six user-selectable voices, and provide optional verbal audio feedback on all actions.
- Improve built-in camera to 6 Megapixel and include a feature-limited version of Aperture.
- Facilitate borrowing from your local public library.
- Translate incoming or outgoing e-mail messages. Supported languages will initially include Spanish, Russian, two kinds of Chinese, and Australian.
- Vibrate when you approach someone with compatible musical tastes.
- For drivers: pay monthly E-Z Pass fees and beam E-Z Pass fare at toll kiosks.
- For mass transit riders: pay discounted monthly transit fee and beam per-ride fare at subway entrances and on boarding buses. Also good at Six Flags.
- Locate lost keys, pets, children, or anything else tagged with RFID.
- Copy and paste.
[tags]apple, iphone, RFID, cameras, 6 megapixel, australianforbeer[/tags]
68 Responses to “10 Things the Next iPhone Will Do”