Black and Brown and 960 all over
En route to An Event Apart Seattle, I leave you with these:
- Optimal Width for 1024 Resolution?
- Spoiler: Turns out to be 960px.
- Brown University homepage
- It’s HTML! (Don’t let the smooth taste fool ya.)
- Black’s back! Black blogs! Site design by Rob Hunter. Love the “simplify” button. Red-and-black visual joke works, but shade of red needs fine-tuning. Having to employ drop-shadows on every character of body text (only Safari supports this) should be clue, if one were needed, that the background color doesn’t work.
- Reflections are the new drop-shadows.
- RSS 2.0 & Atom compared
- I finally get this.
- Netscape 4-ever!
- Scott Andrew’s back pages.
[tags]design, webdesign, 1024, rogerblack, brown university, rss, atom, standards, browsers, aneventapart[/tags]
15 Responses to “Black and Brown and 960 all over”